SPOILER ALERT!

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts - Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn I have to say I loved Quinn's story the most. This was sad for me because it was the first of the three and then it went downhill from there. I loved Catriona's personality and Bretton's. They were made for eachother and it was terribly romantic. I also just really have a thing for the rich gentleman who sees a low statused girl for something more then just her lack of money and title.

The second story by Eloisa James didn't really do anything for me. I never felt the connection between Fiona and Oakley. It all seemed to happen too quickly with them. I did love them each as characters though and related to Fiona well because of her glasses and reading. The best part was the conversation while she was drunk. I laughed a lot with that.

The third story by Connie Brockway wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I loved Robin. He was the perfect rake with a heart (which is something I always love!). Unfortunately I didn't like Cecily. She just kept running away and crying. By the end I loved their story, but Cecily just took it all away for me.

Lastly, the fact that Marilla got married to Taran was horrible! Before she got her a man she should have learned from her bad antics. And it was just weird. I felt it was coming but I hoped it wouldn't. Oh well...